These shipping times are only for products that are in stock and can ship the same day.
- Actual shipping charges may vary from the displayed charges.
- Shipping charges may vary for phone orders.
- In many cases we can ship your skates out the same day, if the order is placed before 12 PM PST.
Some orders may take longer to ship than others. Most orders ship within 24 - 48 hours.
If you order is urgent please call us at 206-274-8250 to verify ship date.
Shipment date is not guaranteed unless you call to confirm rush shipment.
- We cannot be responsible for any delays caused by inclement weather, acts of God, security checks, or any
other situation that is beyond ours or the couriers control.
- Shipping days starts the day after it is able to be shipped (not necessarily the day the order is placed).
- Orders placed on the Friday, the weekend or on holidays may not be shipped until the next business day.
- The store is closed on Monday and orders placed on Monday will sometimes be processed the following business day.
- UPS Delivery Time is based on business days and does not include weekends or holidays.
- Shipping charges may vary for Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do not ship with Signature Required or add extra Insurance unless specifically requested. Additional fees may apply.
- We offer International Shipping via USPS. Shipping charges may vary from displayed rates.
Customer is responsible for any and all customs, taxes, duties and any other fees.
- For fastest service, orders may be split and shipped from different locations.
Typical Shipping Times and Costs
||1 to 7 Business Days
||$10 - $18|
|3 Day Select
||1 to 3 Business Days
||$14 - $30|
|2nd Day Air
||1 to 2 Business Days
||$24 - $40|
|Next Day Air Saver
||Next Business Day By The End Of Day
||$38 - $65|
|Next Day Air
||Next Business Day By 10 AM
||$50 - $75|
|Next Day Saturday
||Next Day Saturday by Noon
||$75 - $95|
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES, General Stuff
Please contact us within 30 days after the receipt of the item for a return or exchange. Nearly all the items we sell are returnable if you haven't used them. All exchanges and returns must be in unused, original condition with original packaging.
We know how important it is that your gear is what you need and fits you correctly. If it doesn’t, we’ll help you to make it right. We will exchange products that do not fit for the proper size but you must pay the shipping associated with the exchange, we don't add any fees, we just charge what it will cost to ship the new size. Email or call us: 206-274-8250 for instructions. Please don’t ship anything back to us without letting us know.
If you need an exchange, please follow these guidelines:
Go on our website and order the correct size and let us know in the notes section that you are doing this order as an exchange.
Return the incorrectly sized item to us. As soon as we receive it, we will credit you the amount of the item returned.
There will be no restocking fee for exchanges on unused merchandise.
Email or call us: 206-274-8250 for instructions. Again, please don’t ship anything back to us without letting us know.
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Once we receive the item we will credit your card, minus the shipping costs and restocking fee of 20%.
USED skates are NOT returnable.
Custom skates are NOT returnable.
If you have used "build a skate" and we have mounted a plate on a boot for you and the boot or plate you ordered is the wrong size, your return or exchange will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus any shipping charges.
If it is not a "build a skate" package and if you ordered the wrong size, you will have to pay the shipping to swap them out. See above under exchanges for instructions on exchanging. If we sent you something you didn't order or a different size, we will pay for whatever it takes to get you what you ordered.
Custom Skates are not returnable, but we’d be happy to help you sell them on consignment.
DEFECTIVE or DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
Please call 206-274-8250 or Contact Us or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each manufacturer has a different process for damages and warranties, so please contact us and let us know what has happened to the item and be able to show when you purchased the item as the length of manufacturer's warranties differs. A common guideline is 90 days.
We can get you what you need, where you need it. If you live outside the US, you will be responsible for any and all import/export taxes, DELAYS, tariffs, or brokerage fees imposed by anyone including foreign governments for the shipment of products into their countries.